ELIGIBILITY & INVESTMENT: $3200
- Deliberately designed to be affordable to yogis of all ages, the training costs $3,200 with an early bird special of $3000 for registration before Dec 1, 2016.
- Cost includes all training weekends, the assisting program and a training manual. Cost of textbooks is not included. In addition, students are expected to maintain a serious and regular practice under the guidance of the Down Under senior faculty. Teacher training students have access to Down Under’s student rates for the duration of their training.
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have been practicing yoga for at least 6 months.
- A completed application and $600 deposit are required to secure space in the training. The remaining balance of $2,400 is due by Dec 1, 2016. After Dec 1 or with payment plan the balance due becomes $2,600. The payment plan consists of four payments of $650 due on Feb 1, March 1, April 1, and May 1, 2017. This is an autopay program with payments made only by credit card. If students are not accepted into the program for any reason, the $600 deposit will be refunded.
- Upon successful completion of this course, student will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the 200 Hour level.